Porthkerris, which lies on the east coast of the Lizard Peninsula, has some of the best diving available on the UK coastline for all levels. The family run dive centre is located on a tranquil beach in easy reach of some of the most varied diving available in Cornwall.
This trip is a varied, relaxing long weekend. Arrival is anytime on Thursday afternoon / evening or Friday morning, with shore diving at your own pace on the Friday, followed by a BBQ in the evening (extra £17.50 including food and soft drinks). On Saturday and Sunday we will be heading out to two local dive sites on the Celtic Kitten.
We will be staying in shared accommodation in the log cabin, where we will have full access to a self catering kitchen. A continental breakfast is included.
- Thursday 19th of July pm onwards – arrival
- Friday 20th of July – shore diving at your leisure followed by BBQ (additional cost of £17.50 for food and soft drinks)
- Saturday 21st of July – 2 boat dives from Celtic Kitten
- Sunday 22nd of July – 2 boat dives from Celtic Kitten
- Sunday 22nd of July pm or Monday 23rd of July am – departure
The cost for this fabulous long weekend away is £335, which includes 4 nights shared accommodation in a log cabin on a bed and breakfast basis, shore diving, 2 dives on Celtic Cat and 2 dives on Celtic Kitten. There is a BBQ on the Friday evening for an additional £17.50 including food and soft drinks.
Not included are:
- BBQ – £17.50 for food and soft drinks
- tank hire – £7.50 per tank per day
- air fills – £5 per fill at 232 bar
- equipment hire (including two tanks, but excluding suit) – £30 per day
- wetsuit – £10 per day
- drysuit (including undersuit) – £25
- nitrox – variable dependent on fill required.
In order to secure your place, we would require a non-refundable deposit of £150, with the balance payable 2 months prior to the trip. For availability, please email us on email@example.com. Please let us know if you have any specific requirements.
Terms: If you are unable to attend, you are responsible to find someone to take your place otherwise you will lose your deposit.