Continuing education lets us continue to improve our skills and opens up new areas for you to explore. Whether you wish to go deeper, learn to navigate underwater, learn how to rescue a diver in distress or become a PADI professional, these core PADI courses can enable you to do this.
Continuing Education Courses:
The Continuing Education courses we offer through PADI, SDI and TDI are:
- PADI Advanced Open Water – This course comprises of 5 adventure dives giving you a taster into new skills including Underwater Navigation, Deep Diving (to a maximum of 30m) and three elective dives, such as wreck diving and peak performance buoyancy
- PADI Adventure Diver – This course comprises of any 3 adventure dives such as boat diving, wreck diving and peak performance buoyancy
- Upgrade from PADI Adventure Diver to PADI Advanced Open Water – This course allows PADI Adventure Divers to complete the required dives to become a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver!
- Rescue Diver – This course teaches you how to recognise the signs of a potential issue, how to avoid issues and how to deal with emergencies if they arise
- PADI Divemaster – This course builds the foundation of knowledge and skills needed to work as a PADI Professional as well as how to work with student and certified divers
If you wish to hone in on more specific specialist skills, such as wreck diving or digital underwater photography, please visit our Speciality Courses page.
Fitness to dive
Please note that for all in water training, you will need to complete the PADI Medical Form. If you answer “Yes” to any question on page 1 of this form, you will need to obtain and bring a copy of a physician’s approval to dive, which is found on page 2 of the form. Further information for the physician is found from page 3 onwards.
If you have any questions contact your local dive centre or your General Practitioner, who should be able to provide some advice or guidance. Should you wish to see a diving specialist doctor, your dive centre should be able to recommend one. We recommend Mark Downs, whose details can be found at http://www.scuba4fun.org.uk/index.html
Unless otherwise stated on the course page, course costs include all materials required for the course, tank and weight hire, gas fills, pool entrance fees and certification fees. Not included (where applicable) are any open water dive site entrance fees, overnight accommodation or boat fees.
Please note that these courses can all be organised to your requirements, or you can book on to scheduled courses, details of which are on our calendar page. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like us to organise a course or if you require any further information.
A non-refundable deposit of at least 50% of the course fee is required to secure your place on a course, with the full course cost payable 7 days prior to commencement of the course. If adequate notice is provided, participants may be able to change to another date if required at no or minimal cost.