- eLearning – to be completed in the candidate’s own time prior to the theory portions
- Instructor Material familiarisation – to be completed in the candidate’s own time prior to the theory portions
- Presentations – these can be completed in person or via an online webinar
- Application – this form will be completed together to ensure the candidate receives the crossover levels they wish.
- Minimum age 18
- Certified diver for a minimum of 6 months
- Proof of 100 logged dives completed in a number of different environments with varying depths
- Be certified as a Diving Instructor through an ITI recorgnised scuba certification agency
- Provide proof of current CPR, first aid and oxygen provider*, where local law permits
- Materials – £369 plus postage (it’s the smaller kit here: https://www.tdisdi.com/store/sdi-products/open-water/instructor-kits/) – payable to Purple Turtle Diving
- Crossover theory – £150 – payable to Purple Turtle Diving on booking the crossover – this includes the presentations.
- Registration with SDI (includes 2020 membership) – approximately £150 payable to SDI at point of registration
- Optional – £50 for 5 specialities – this price is available at point of crossover to SDI and is available for equivalent speciality instructor rating held with an ITI recognised scuba certification agency.
If you would like to book on to our crossover programme, please contact us on email@example.com or on 07792 723 938 to confirm availbility.