At Purple Turtle Diving, we don’t just teach diving – we go diving as much as we can! We are running trips locally, around the UK and abroad, from 1 day trips to longer holidays. We believe that the trips shouldn’t just be about the diving, it should be about the whole experience.
Please click on the links below for further information on each of the trips.
- Plymouth – 23rd and 24th of March 2019 – Plymouth has access to some of the best dive sites in the south west, including the amazing wildlife at sites such as Hand Deeps and Eddystone Lighthouse, to some fantastic wrecks, such as the Scylla and the James Eagan Layne.
- Plymouth – 25th and 25th of March 2019 – Some lovely midweek diving!
- Sound of Mull – 24 – 28 April 2019 – We’re heading north to the West of Scotland for some of the best diving in the UK! We’ll be living aboard MV Halton with Bob as our skipper. The long weekend offers some exceptional wreck diving with some pretty scenic diving thrown in.
- Portland – 4th to 6th of May – We’re excited to offer a great weekend diving out of Portland on a fabulous hard boat with a lift! The Saturday and Sunday for trip is suited to anyone with a qualification to 40m (or higher) and Monday is suitable for anyone with a 45m tech rating with trimix.
- HMS Hermes, Sri Lanka – 1st – 10th of August 2019 – this is an amazing opportunity to dive HMS Hermes, the world’s first aircraft carrier. Sunk in 53m of water, this iconic wreck is a fantastic dive. We will be staying in the Deep Sea Resort, doing 4 days of diving on HMS Hermes and one day on another wreck sunk in the same convoy.