This is a weekend trip, diving at the National Diving and Activity Centre near Chepstow, on the Welsh border. We’ve had lots of diving weekends at NDAC exploring the many wrecks from around 6m to over 60m. The guaranteed conditions and having all facilities on one site make this a fantastic site for divers at all levels. As the diving is all shore based, you can complete as many or as few dives as you wish.
So, bring your buddy or we’ll set you up with one. We’ll even guide you, if you like! And the number of dives per day is completely up to you.
We will be staying at a B&B in Chepstow in shared accommodation. The B&B is above a pub, so we will be eating dinner there on the Saturday night.
Approximate schedule will be as follows (of course we have flexibility in diving times to suit you as we’re shore diving):
Friday, the 9th of October:
- Arrive at accommodation to meet with Purple Turtle Diving staff and group
- Drinks in the bar
Saturday, the 10th of October:
- Drive to NDAC, leaving around 08:30 am
- Diving from 09:00 am to 16:30
- Drive to accommodation approximately 16:30
- Dinner and drinks at the pub 19:30
Sunday, the 11th of October:
- Check out and drive to NDAC, leaving around 08:30 am
- Diving from 09:00 to 16:30
- Depart from NDAC around 16:30
Cost: £125 including 2 nights accommodation and breakfast, 2 days entry to the site, tank hire and first air fill for each day (additional fills are available on site). A deposit of £75 is required to secure your place and the full balance is payable by the 3rd of October 2015.
To book email us on email@example.com. Please let us know if you require any additional equipment.