We’re excited to be offering this trip to Alona Vida Resort and Ocean Vida Resort. Our plan is to have a lovely relaxing holiday with some fabulous relaxing diving! This trip is suitable for all levels of diving and with a water temperature of 23 – 28 degrees, it’ll be lovely and warm!
- Friday 12th of May: depart London Heathrow at 11:25am
- Saturday 13th of May: arrive in Alona Vida Resort via Singapore and Cebu Airport
- Saturday 13th of May to Saturday 20th of May: 7 nights accommodation and 10 dive package
- Saturday 20th of May: transfer to Ocean Vida Resort
- Saturday 20th of May to Tuesday 23rd of May: 3 nights accommodation and 5 dive package
- Tuesday 23rd of May: Depart Cebu Airport at 16:15
- Wednesday 24th of May: Arrive at London Heathrow at 05:55am via Singapore
Alona Vida Resort (7 nights)
Alona Beach is situated on the southern side of Panglao Island and is a beautiful stretch of white sand. Alona Beach offers some fantastic diving, including the dive site Balicasag Island famous for it’s HUGE turtles (even bigger than those seen in Marsa Alam!), as well as mixing beach life with a few more lively evenings if you choose. We will be staying at Alona Beach on a Bed and Breakfast basis, allowing us to explore the local food options and bars as well as the hotel’s bar and restaurant.
Ocean Vida Resort (3 nights)
Ocean Vida Beach and Dive Resort is brand new, built and run by the well-established Philippines dive operation, Sea Explorers. It is situated on the small tropical island of Malapascua, where we hope to be able to spot Thresher Sharks! Despite it only taking around 30 minutes to walk around the island, we recommend you take a guide as you will get lost! The pathway weaves its way through all the small alleyways of the traditional villages, giving you ample chance to chat to some locals. This is a perfect destination to dive, relax and unwind. We will be staying here on a bed and breakfast basis, giving us the flexibility to try some local options.
Cost for this amazing trip is £1895, which includes flights, transfers, accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis and 15 dives. A £500 deposit is required to secure your booking. Please note that prices may fluctuate with airline prices, so early booking is advised. To book, please call Regal on 01353 659 999.