Course duration: 5 evenings or half days (approximately 2 hours each)
Prerequisites: 8 years old
Course cost: includes AquaMissions and logbook, DVD, membership card application form, emblem, sticker and certificate: £225 per child during scheduled pool sessions (see our Calendar page)
For private courses scheduled to your requirements, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we will provide you with a quote.
Course description: This course comprises of 5 AquaMissions, which teach participants over the sessions how to
- become more confident with diving equipment
- learn to control depth and direction while swimming
- equalisation techniques
- monitor air supply
- communicate underwater using hand signals
- clear a regulator and mask
- breath from an alternate air source provided by a buddy
- some surface snorkel skills.
At the end of each session participants complete their logbooks with their instructor.
In order to book or if you have any questions, please email us on email@example.com or call us on 07792 723 938.